Ensure your IT management infrastructure is running healthy, performing as desired, being maintained correctly, and fully optimized with FyrSoft’s enterprise ready turnkey health checks for Microsoft System Center solutions.
FyrSoft can assist your business in periodic and routine assessments of your System Center environments to ensure they are running optimally, configured according to or better than best practices, in a healthy state, can support forward looking growth, and identify opportunities to reduces risks while improving solution usage to maintain a healthy and reliable infrastructure.
FyrSoft’s System Center Technical Health Checks are currently available for:
Value of System Center Health Checks
Performing periodic health checks of your management infrastructure is important to ensuring business availability and continued service performance. Below are some of the common values provided through the technical health checks.
- Validate environment configuration against industry best practices
- Confirm health and state of IT management infrastructure
- Identify performance bottlenecks
- Check capacity and usage
- Reduce risk of common issues
- Identify security holes and risks
- Review third party solutions use
- External validation of environment
- Expert and professional recommendations for improvements
Health Check Assessment Overview
Health checks provide a fantastic way to benchmark your environment, understand the true health and state while gaining important insights into future capacity and growth planning. Each FyrSoft health check is standardized based on the technology being assessed and then tailored per customer environment to ensure the best possible analysis and recommendations are yielded. With over 150 assessment controls per technology our health checks provide the industry’s most thorough analysis available.
Some of the common assessment areas within a health check include:
- Assessment of configuration topology for stability, scalability, and security
- Validation of infrastructure and endpoint configurations against best practices
- Assessment of current versioning, patches, and service packs
- Assess endpoint footprint, load, and performance
- Identify top activity across performance, events, alerts, updates, etc.
- Assess online database/s and data warehouse for configuration, health, and performance
- Assess infrastructure security and access hardening
- Assess high availability, failover, and disaster recovery
- Assess configuration and performance of Management Packs, Configuration Packs, and Reporting
- Identify potential performance bottlenecks and infrastructure risks
- Identify opportunities for improved utilization and business process integration
- Assess end user and business usage in relation to overall offerings